Hey

Monday, February 01, 2010

You know this world is so complicated. Always make us feel so confused and afraid and many more. You know what happened to us is actually not a real what God want to us. So please we must positive thinking and don't you think this the best for you from the cover.


You know if you judge someone because of your friend stories or if you like someone because your friend like him/her, you have a big false. It means you're didn't know who the real you are.


And now I have some problem that make me feel confused. And now, I know what happened to me is because of her problem. So, I can accept it without feel angry and hated her. Although I have ever feel it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Diaries Of Denis Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino