Welcome July!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well, I think it had been a long time to get this blog empty and such as kinda boring. I know that I had written about birthday issue a lot 'til my blog looks like a birthday blog. From now on, Insha Allah I'll fulfill this blog again with something new, of course.

Today is the last day for June 2013. June was very complicated for me. Those were hope, happiness, new love, new date, new inspiration, new story, sadness, and many more. I don't know why but June brought a lot memories for me and I'll never forget it even i still feel the pain inside. Hahahaha it's such as kinda pathetic moment. But, forget about it. July is coming.

I really welcome July with happiness. July is the month with hope and alteration. There are dream that I bring from June to July. And hopefully this month will never get me upset. So, let's happiness rock your world forever til you can't feel the pain, again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious Diaries Of Denis Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino